- Low temperature
- Fits full sized wax sticks (.44" diameter, regular size)
- Handle with comfortable grip
How to Use
Low temperature sealing wax gun, sealing wax, wax stamp
- Plug in the gun and load the sealing wax stick into the feeder.
- Allow the wax stick too warm for approximately three minutes.
- Squeeze trigger until wax flows from nozzle. If wax gets too hot, unplug and keep working. Replug when needed.
- Unplug gun when finished. Never pull the wax sticks out from the back of the gun.
© BGoodsLettering. All rights reserved.