- Glue Gun Format is easy to use
- Each glue stick has a 0.44" diameter and a 4" length and fits in a standard glue gun
- Sold in pack of 5
Glue sticks, paper rounds, wax stamp and low temp glue gun.
- Place glue sticks in low temp glue gun and let wax melt (about 3 minutes).
- When glue is warm, pour a .75” circle of wax (about one squeeze) onto paper round over parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Press cooled wax stamp into center of poured glue and let wax cool for 20-30 seconds.
- Gently peel wax seal from stamp.
© BGoodsLettering. All rights reserved.